Monday, April 19, 2010

Sandals Dunn's River Resort & Villagio Wedding

The trip/wedding was fantastic:) I loved the resort and loved the staff working there! They were so kind and accommodating! I think everyone had a really good time. When we arrived, Charlie was slightly disappointed in our room because the view was of the neighboring hotel and the backside of our resort. I spoke with Florence our concierge and she had us moved the very next day. Our view from the second room was incredible! Stacy (our wedding lady) is so good at her job. She was funny, kind, and very well organized. She made sure everything went perfectly! The rehearsal dinner and cocktail reception they threw for us was great. The dinner was held in the lawn near the gardens. The tables were candle-lit, food was so good, we had our own butlers and our own bar! I was truly impressed. The entire group kept telling me how well I had planned everything, and yet I hadn't done a thing!!! I loved the entire week and owe you a huge thank you. Thanks for putting everything together, answering my many questions, and dealing with my whole family! You helped make our wedding day and vacation so very special for Charlie and I. We would go back in a heartbeat! THANK YOU! I hope I attached these pictures right! love, meg

No comments:

Post a Comment